Tuesday 16 November 2010

Christmas Countdown!!

Sooo if i am correct it is 39 yes 39 days until christmas, and although i am looking forward to it i must say the christmas shopping aspect of it i am not. Why is t that as soon as your in a realtionship men think its ok to assume you will do all the shopping for them? My partner has a saying which he often repeats when i bring this subject up 'why have a dog and bark yourself'. Believe me because i knew he was joking i left him unharmed. Does anyone else have this problem? And if making me do his shopping wasnt enough, when i ask he wants me to get i simply get 'i dont know'. Arghh dont feel the need to help at all darlin!!!

Returning to the happy aspect of christmas i hoping all my hinting(nagging) and well demanding i am hoping for a blackberry. Let me know what your hoping santa will bring!

Bye xxx

1 comment: