Monday 20 December 2010

Christmas Countdown!!!

The last time I wrote about Christmas we had 39 days left to go, I can happily say that we now only


have 5 days to go!! Woo hoo!



The last 5 days before Christmas is always the best! All the kids have broken up from school and people are starting to finish work and most people are happier, well I say most people. You have all the rubbish but great films on telly and you can always find someone singing a Christmas song so how can you not like it?



I can safely say that I have almost completed my Christmas shopping, and I have even done all of the partners shopping, we just have odd bits to get and food (god help us). Even better then that is the fact that all my wrapping is done! Usually I find myself wrapping all day on Christmas eve and have a bad back all day Christmas, but I have truly outdone myself this year, A little bit of planning goes along way!



We aren’t putting the presents under the tree until LS is in bed on Christmas eve as we want to give her a big surprise! I cant wait until she can really understand and we can tell her about Santa and see her get all excited in the belief of Santa! I am really excited!



Can you remember when you believed in Santa? No I cant either! 



It also looks like we might be having a white Christmas this year, we have have had some snow, we made a snowman!

Snowman!!



Merry Christmas Guys!



Bye xx



YMS xx

No comments:

Post a Comment